by WhyDITOT Innovations Inc.
Seat Adaptations for Disabled Sailors
- disabled helms can be competitive, no compromises
- successfully used competitively in able-bodied regattas
- designs available for Sonar23, Freedom20, J22, J24, Etchells, Martin16, etc.
- class legal, no modification required to the boat
- lightweight, but robust
- the TackMaster3 can be adapted to almost any boat, sail or power
- all TackMaster designs are available free for personal use
- contact us to discuss commercial licensing (all royalties go to Shake-A-Leg Miami)